hOW mANy DAYZ In LIfE

WEll Well HEre V goo AGAIN crYINg abT lifE.. Bt I JUSt SImplY CANt undastand .. watz wrong watz wrong.. the harder i try to do something if fuckin strikez back at my effortz harder.. i THought LIFE HAD ITZ GOOD AND BAD DAYZ AND THEY are equal in NumBer I WOnT SAY that i didnt had share Of mY gOOD dayz but I dunno what the fuck is wRong WIth BAD DAyz they just dont seem to FINISH CUZ I feel we hav A TIme COUnt OF lifE TOo N goD Is A GenIUS so HE has distributed EvERYTHINg eqUALLy .. .. NoW i CUd
takE TWO conCLusionz EITHER MY BAD DAYZ ARE OVER... AND MY LIFE TIMER IS OVER TOOO..

OR OR OR OR


I fuckin have a big LIf3 AND these DAYZ ARE JUST PART OF THE BIG NUMBER ..

WHATEVER IT IS .. it really screwzzzzzzzzzzz me uppp...


NOw TO tELL da ReasON bEHind THe TOrmenTEd paragraphzz abOVe
welll itz again me THe GREaT sAAmi MaTLoob .. famous for his stupid actz in college..


TO bEGIn WIth SUnday NIte pREparin the records for my C lab internal tomorrow so the nite passes away like a bird in da sky.. and itz morning i havnt slept .. i hav to reach college early as itz the THE BIG R DEVILZ Class ( VK "r"Ravi ) mY cad Teacher with whom i dont hav a nice rapport.. u can say I TOP hiS bLACKLIst ... SO am ALL set WItH no Sleep TENSEd about wat hez gonna do when he seez ma sketch book .. well on ma Way .. thingz start showing sIgnz i forget to stop at my bus stop and ReACH two THree stopz ahead so i hav to take A BUS BACK TO COLLEGE and then goo in............

Welll thE r DeviL entErz lookz AT me AND tauntz AT me ON WHat i HAV DRWn fine.. so here the thingz sTART happeNI.. am SIttin with Jack ASS and BEsidez hIM iS da ASSHolE NOw JACK ASS starts to play with me and hitz me friendly i hit him back friendly and seeing this aSSHOle getz EXCITED TOO HE WANTS TO PLAY TOOO and why wudnt He .. afta all HeZ the aASSHOLE.. SO he hitz i hit him back ..this all is goin on when the devil is in the class..


AFTA CLASS ENDZ.. I Go OUt to CHEck ON sOMethin .. i geT TO knW that some1z peckin ON MA BAG.. AND i go and check and i find out that therz PENciL miSSIN..

I ask JACK ass AND ASSHOLE As they were the o nly personz present oVA THEIR.. I ASK THEM RESPECTFULLY TO RETURN WHO ever has taken first.. then i abuse to whomever it may concern kinda way .. stil no response.. i WanT tO SEarch i cHeck jackass dun find a thing.. then I Go UptO asSSHOLE HE thuGZ ME oF n I SAY finE... No Prb.. i gET it u havent Taken ..

bY this TIME jackASS Takez da pEncil outta his ASSS N RETURNZ IT TO ME.. ..

SOO FOR FUTURE sAKE I MAKe an ANnouncement THAT frOM noW on No ONE plz TOuch mY bag ..

aASSHOLE THinkz am sayin it to him .. he PUshEZ ME back with agitation and I PUsh HIm BACK .. he losez HIS mind like an ASSHOLE n COmez to hit ME.. i counter his blOWZ n HOLD HIM.. jack ASS ACTIN LIKE a wall is AVoidin IT all ... bt CANt help it.. WEvE BOth LOST our miNDZ noW.. wE JUsT WANT to hit .. but no body can as their are no handz .. hehe .. so HE starts bangin HEad .. i puT FORward.. letz C hOW Hard Ur EMPty BrAIN is it wasnt hard enough hehe..

Well SO this whole act of PusHin each otha and holdin each otha GOes outta class and into the corridor NEaR THe staircase..


JUST MY LUCK .. SuiTZ HERE best.. the VICE PRINCIPAL Is takin class in otha class and he comez out and witnesses it all.. takez us DOwn ,,. screamz at us .. n i dun speak a word .. cuz i knw everythin wud b taken against me at that moment.z..

Well AS soME OF ya dUN knW AM THE FAV CHILD OF MA COLLEGE.. ALWAYZ WANTED BY THE VP AND OTHER HOD'Z so my PreVious CAse ReoPenz B4 THIS onE IS fiLED.. jeeVA COMEZ IN And tellz VP sir do u remember him the same kid caught with Mobile ............
FUCK

TIME SYNC U call it ...

VP TAKEZ DOWN OUR NAMEZ .. and ROll nuMBERZ makez the clerk write A SUSPENSION letter in front of us.. and callz our HOD and informz her to not allow us and give us zero in internalz.z...and dismisses us,..


DAY twO that is today..


we go to HOD for apology she acceptz it and tellz she ll talk to VP ...


VP Slamz him n her too .. and pUtz the LETTER On da NotiCe bOARD.......
we try our luck again..
WAIT
WAIT
WAIT
N thn send the ApOLogy TEam AGaiN .. THIS time He callz us.. and wantz our PAREntz to talk .......
I tell em they cANT ..

SO he saz ring em .. I riNG ma MOM.. so From HEre on I Need NT SAY a THING this is wat I WANted to avoid LATEr my DAD callz him up.. so this was ONE THIng i really didnt WANTED TO HAPPEN.. Embarrasment to My pARENTZ.. n I regREt it .. BUt i just dunno why da hell it happend.. May B it was LUCK.. or IT Was Written .. Wat EVA it was

it was fuckiNG BAD..

I JUST WISH THIS DOESNT HAPPNZ AGAIN..