LonELIness SuRRoundz




Am Standing In The Rain
Thinking About You
Walking DARK lanes
And No cLear Vision
Loneliness Surrounds

And I want to END this
As I NEED you
I want YOU
AS i LOVE u

Am Racing against TIME
Feelin In the RUSH
of my BODY in OCEAN
DARKNESS FALLZ over ME
Loneliness Surrounds

and I want to END this
As I need You
As i Love You

Do You REALY want to know
am scared of falling to YOU
I Want to FEEL you Touch You.
So Set mE Free
when loneliness Surrounds

YOu Never Really Knew ..
WHat You Meant To mE
aND NOW you never gonna kNOW
WHAT you Had AND what you LOST

AS I LOVED YOU

-------------------


This comez out from my personal diary which had i jotted down on 8th of may a significant day in my life . Now this wasn't meant to b seeen.. but thingz have changed.. so everything goes out to my friendz and ppl to knw me.. hehe.. so i really need your commentz in da comment section to know how it is .... Saami