The little Voices in my head...

The little Voices in my head...

I listen to the lil voices in my head
which say ,you wont go much ahead
then another thought flashes by
as the saying on my wall catches my eye
Those who think they will fail have failed
And there i go , squashing the lil voices in my head
They creep, they crawl and at my deepest fears they gnaw
keeping me at a vulnerable cross road , self doubt ,mistrust
in my mind they load ,oh please, someone squash these voices in my head.
They call it self control, then why do these tears roll as relations take its toll.
I grovel in the sands of time , craving for the reassurance that she's only mine
Some one please sqaush these voices in my head.


ppl think they knw me ... bt i think i dunno my self then how do they knw me.. da lil voice keep me thinkin who i am n wat i want just anotha thing outta diz trash brain